Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Together learn japanese is easy

"Nihon Blogger"

I like the Japanese state, with many traditions that still a mystery to many people around the world. Maybe you also can participate by adding the info, by giving a comment or also by sending info
to my email about.nihongo @ gmail.com. Of course it really helps us all instead.

Learning together is certainly more fun than should be done individually. The method I use for this is by way of a self-taught (taught myself). Can be through books, internet or social networking who turned out for me personally it is not something impossible. Without having private lessons or learning from formal schools. Perhaps only in the beginning just hard enough to start, are not we all so, too? :) This is the beginning of my acquaintance with you all. I hope we can have fun here .. OK .. ishoni ganbarou! yoroshiku ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment